Maixu

Relatos de uma vida igual a tantas outras. Would you like to be in my shoes (maixu)? :)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Drive

Completo hoje 2 semanas de lucidez real.

Ao ouvir na radio Drive, dos Incubus, percebi que é isso que estou a fazer.

"And I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer. But lately I am beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel. Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there with open arms and open eyes. "

Linda, espetacular. Im the driver of my own live and I can not let fear take the wheel and stear.

Calma e confiante no futuro. ;)

1 Comments:

  • At August 6, 2007 at 1:39 AM, Blogger susyr said…

    Paty, é isso mm um dia de cada vez!
    sinceramente deste lado só sei que o que estás a passar é terrível essa luta diária mas confia, confia em ti, nas tuas capacidades e acredita...
    obrigado por partilhares a tua história
    beijos

     

Post a Comment

<< Home